Most activities offered by CFA Society VBA Netherlands, including Continuing Education events and courses, are open to candidates at a special rate. You may inquire about the rate for a specific event at firstname.lastname@example.org
. A candidate is defined as any individual enrolled in one of the CFA Institute (CIPM, CFA) or CFA Society VBA Netherlands (RMFI, RBA) educational programs.
In addition, we offer a slate of activities dedicated to CFA candidates, for instance:
Candidate Membership for just 80 euros
Candidates who are registered for an exam are welcome to join the society through our Candidate Membership class for just €80 a year. This covers:
- 2x a year participation in the CFA online Society Mock Exams for just $25 (otherwise $109 dolllars) and free access to other exam support activities
- 20% (!) discount on Kaplan Schwesers exam prep packages and seminars
- career development workshops (softskills or content) or events combined with networking
- Our locally produced, VBA Journaal, published quarterly
- Bi-weekly newsletters with event announcements, investment content and society news
- Participation in events & educational offerings of the society (mostly free)
- Access to the Mentoring program and Career Development activities
- Professional exchange and networking with over 2,000 local society members
- Opportunity to volunteer in our active committees
- Discounted or free participation in our educational programs - whether at a discount or free of charge - is not included in this introductory offer
Please state your interest in becoming a member by sending an email to email@example.com
. Read more about the Candidate Membership in the flyer
Combined membership CFA Institute and Society
If you have over one year of working experience you are also eligible for Affiliate membership
of both CFA Institute and CFA Society VBA Netherlands ($400); if you have over four years of working experience you qualify for Regular membership
of both CFA Institute and CFA Society VBA Netherlands ($400). Besides the member benefits of the society, additional advantages of these types of membership in the society include discounted or free access to our educational programs. Access to the CFA Institute Professional Learning platform/diary for downloading content and recording your continuing education efforts, and access to our Career Development activities and research database (check out our membership page
for a more extensive overview of benefits)
Candidate Advisory Board
In order to improve our products and services to candidates, we have a Candidate Advisory Board to get feedback and brainstorm about how we can best serve you. They also organise one event a year specifically for candidates. Contact Raphie Hayat
if you are interested in participating in the Candidate Advisory Board.
CFA Society VBA Netherlands area candidates who are NOT (candidate) member of the society are eligible for 10% discount on CFA®, CAIA®, FRM® and CFA Institute Investment Foundations™ Program exam prep materials offered by Kaplan Schweser if the order is made via our Society Portal. You may also got to portal.schweser.com and enter the code:NetherlandsCFA.
CFA Society VBA Netherlands area candidates who ARE a (candidate) member of the society are eligible for 20% discount on CFA®, CAIA®, FRM® and CFA Institute Investment Foundations™ Program exam prep materials offered by Kaplan Schweser. To receive the discount, they get an access code for a personalised portal after applying for membership.
We encourage you to regularly check out the CFA Exam Updates page
of CFA Institute, which is the primary source of information about expanded exam options, new testing windows, refund policy, and more, to support candidates through their testing options.
For more information on Candidate services please contact our Education Chair Raphie Hayat