After two covid-years, the CFA Society VBA Netherlands Private Equity & Venture Capital Committee and the Responsible Investing Committee organizes this event on the intersection of both our committees’ focus; Private Equity and Responsible Investing. Not online, but in person interaction with fellow investment analysts, investment managers, board members, vendors and consultants or anyone else who has interest in the Private Equity and Responsible Investing space. We have several presentations from highly appreciated speakers in the market, and plenty of room for discussion and networking with peers in the market.
- PROW Capital: Introduction
- UNPRI: Trends in responsible investing in the Private Equity sector, with specific focus on reporting practices and data challenges
- Steward Redqueen: Integration of responsible investing reporting requirements in the investment cycle and regular practices
- LGT: Allocation to eligible responsible investments, and monitoring and measurement in accordance with regulations
- Panel session: UNPRI / Steward Redqueen / LGT / OV&Rail bringing the perspectives together.
- Networking drinks and ‘bitterballen’
Location and time
This event will be held in the Rosarium, Amsterdam, on 14 November from 13:30 - 17:30. Doors open at 13:30, the start of the program at 14:00.
- Free for members of CFA Society VBA Netherlands
- Regular tickets €50
Professional Learning Credits