In the News
Every year, CFA Society VBA Netherlands publishes risk parameters for investments that can be used when compiling investment portfolios. Historical figures up to and including 2020 have been used for our new publication. This year we added gold as a separate asset class to complement the broader commodity index. The differences in returns and volatility give rise to this.
Here you can view the Risicostandaarden Beleggingen 2021 in Dutch.
- Global Pension Index: Pensioenkloof tussen mannen en vrouwen neemt toe Read more
- TIAS to provide part of CFA Society VBA Netherlands' RBA program Read more
- Nederlandse pensioenstelsel voor derde jaar op rij beste ter wereld. Read more
- Accreditation from DSI for MiFID II Stay Compliant Program. Read more
- More than 21,000 Candidates Complete CFA Program. Read more
- CFA Institute Releases 2020 Global Investment Performance Standards. Read more
Columns in Financial Investigator